Industry: Software Engineer
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Type: FULL TIME
Contact Email: email@example.com
Mobile: 040 - 48 49 50 51
- Participate in the development of functional enhancements to the Order Management and Compliance solution, and participate in the maintenance and support of the solution.
- Maintain and resolve issues in existing components
- Provide regular project status updates to team Lead
- Communicate with PMT QA team to prioritize and resolve issues
- (Eligibility criteria Tenure & Performance ratings, Skills required, Education & Experience):
- Strong C++ development. 2-4 years
- Multithread programming. 2-4 years
- Graphical User Interface development. 1-2 years
- Windows development. Microsoft Visual Studio. 2-4 years
- Relational Database experience. SQL. MS SQL Server or Oracle. 1-2 years.
- Object Oriented Design. 2-4 years
- Relational Database theory.
- Financial industry experience. Specifically, Portfolio and Trading systems.
- FIX Protocol experience. 4.0, 4.1 4.2, 4.4 and/or 5.0
- .NET Development. C#, C++\CLI
- Infragistics Winforms library experience
- OpenSLL experience
- QuickFIX experience
- Crystal reports experience
quickly adopt development best practices Excellent organizational and communication skills Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code
reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team Ability to create and review documentation and test plans Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, or equivalent